Thursday, September 24, 2015

A Witch And Her...

Hi Guys,

Well, it's been awhile but I do hope you've all been keeping well!

I just love my Silhouette Cameo and she gets a good work out lol and it has taken me a long time to master the art of print and cut lol!

I love all the print and cut files in the Silhouette store and have a nice little collection.  I was browsing my library and came across a few files I wanted to work with but they were cut files so with the aid of YouTube(just gotta love YouTube lol)I easily turned my cut files into a Print and Cut, simple as lol!

I don't do Halloween but I've had these files so I though I'll use them, so I made a couple of A4 signs, so easy, just pick your file, add the colour, turn line colour off and then select no cut and presto...

So here's my Halloween signs...

 
 
 



Well my little monsters aren't so little anymore lol!

The black webs and the black witch are cut out using black glitter cardstock and the little witch is popped up in the frame using some 3D foam!

Files Used:
~A Witch Phrase
~Witch
~Spider Web

What I love is that you can resize all the images and sentiments to suit your needs!

So the next thing I would like to try to master is Vinyl, now that's scary roflol!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Till next time, Take care and Keep Smiling,


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the vinyl if this creation is anything to go by, what a fun and fab design Kylie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***