Friday, April 4, 2014

AnnaBelle Stamps April Challenge~AC178

Hi Guys,

I hope you're all well and had a wonderful week!

Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog monthly challenge and this months challenge is a sketch challenge and what a great sketch this one is!

So here's the sketch:


A nice simple one and this month I went CAS, another simple design, I'm into simple at the moment lol!

So here's my card:


Can you see my boo boo? lol!  I forgot to add my coloured strip down on the right hand side off my card, I already had it cut and ready to go but I've just noticed that I didn't include it lol, I blame it on not having any chocolate in the house roflol!

I'm also gone crazy using my Swiss Dots embossing folder on everything too lol, I used ABS 'Cherry Blossom' Stamp Set and used Copics to colour my image and please accept my apologizes for the poor quality of my photo, my camera is a little sick so off to the camera Dr's it goes lol!

Supplies Used:
~ABS 'Cherry Blossom' Stamp Set
~3mm and 4mm Icicle Sprinkles

Other:
~White Cardstock
~Black Memento Ink
~Copics
~Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
~Foam Dots

Would you like to play along with our 'Sketch Challenge' for your chance at winning a $20.00 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Stamps Store?

Check out the details HERE on how to play, I can't wait to see your take on our Sketch Challenge this month!

Don't have any AnnaBelle Stamp Sets? Don't worry you can still play along, head to the blog and download your free digi images HERE to use in your creation!

Please stop by my fellow 'Belles' blogs to see their Awesome creations!
 

Thanks so much for stopping by,  till next time,  have a wonderful weekend!
Take Care and Keep Smiling,




1 comment:

  1. So very very pretty Kylie, ssshh, I won't tell anyone about the boo boo lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***