Friday, August 30, 2013

AnnaBelle Stamps Friday Feature ~ Splat Attack



Hi Guys,

I hope you're all well and had a great week!

It's Friday so that means it's time for another segment brought to you by AnnaBelle Stamps Blog and today's ABS 'Friday Feature' is a fun one as the 'Belles' are showcasing a newly released set, 'Splat Attack'!



I'm loving this set, it's so fun to ink up and every time I see this set I think of colour so once again I used some nice bright colours!

Here's my card:


I'm still having a love affair with Kraft lol!

Supplies Used:
AnnaBelle Stamps:
~Splat Attack Stamp Set
~BBD8 Stamp Set
~Designer Flowers Stamp Set(for the sentiment)
~4mm Cherry Sprinkles
~3mm Pumpkin Sprinkles

Other:
~Kraft, White and Red Cardstock
~Red, Blue, Green, Orange and Green Ink
~Versamark and Black Ink

This was one fun card to create lol!

Please stop by my fellow 'Belles' blogs to see their wonderful creations using this gorgeous set!


Don't forget our sketch challenge AC170 is still going on for your chance at winning a $15.00 so check out the sketch and all the details HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Till next time, Take Care and Keep Smiling,


3 comments:

  1. This is just amazing Kylie! I love the splats everywhere!!! Have a great weekend! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something about those bright cheery 'splats' that really makes me smile Kylie, what a wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card again this week Kylie....Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***