Friday, July 12, 2013

AnnaBelle Stamps~AC167

Hi Guys,

I hope you're all well and had a wonderful week!

Today's AnnaBelle Stamps Blog challenge is an Awesome one and I think your going to love it!

This weeks theme is...


You just gotta love Polka Dots lol!

and here's my card:


I wanted to created a Male's card using Polka Dots for my Nephew and I also wanted to add some Sprinkles but I thought is wasn't him so I didn't include them but I think it's a little too simple lol!

Supplies Used:
AnnaBelle Stamps:
~Shape It Up Stamp Set
~Cuts By Design Shapes 1
~ABS Digi Paper in A4 Chilli 

Other:
~White and Black Cardstock
~Black Memento Ink
~SU! Riding Hood Red Ink
~Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

Would you like to play along with our 'Polka Dot' challenge for your chance at winning a $15.00 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Stamps Store?

Check out the details HERE on how to play, I can't wait to see your take on our 'Polka Dot' challenge this week!

Don't forget to head on over to AnnaBelle's Stamps Ning Site~Stamp Embellish Create and grab your free digi image(from the freebie section)or ABS Blog to use in your creation!

Please stop by my fellow 'Belles' blogs to see their wonderful creations using this 'Polka Dots'!


Thanks so much for stopping by and till next time, have a wonderful weekend!  Take Care and Keep Smiling,


5 comments:

  1. You know me, cas is my friend and I just love the simple and clever design of your card Kylie and I know that your nephew is going to love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your simple but stunning style Kylie, you always wow me with your work and this card is no exception! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kylie, got to love all those dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with this card Kylie....I'm sure your nephew will love it, I do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colours, love how simple this is yet so striking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***