Friday, May 24, 2013

AnnaBelle Stamps Friday Feature

Hi Guys,

I hope you're all well and had a wonderful week!

It's Friday so that means it's time for Annabelle Stamps 'Friday Feature' and today we are showcasing our Awesome Backgrounds By Design Stamp Sets and they are truly Awesome lol!

For this weekend only, Andrea has a great special on all the 'Backgrounds By Design' Sets, so make sure you check them out...


The Backgrounds By Design Set I used for my card is 'Background By Design 2'...


and here's my card using the gorgeous swirl circle panel:


I was a little stuck with design this week and then I remembered THIS card Therese(my fellow Belle)created at the beginning of the week and I LOVED it that I cased Therese's design and added a bit of me into it(I hope that makes sense lol)Thank you so much for the inspiration, Therese!!!

For my card I used some gorgeous Rose Satin Ribbon and place some 3mm Rose Sprinkles in the swirl circle centers and have a hanging tag with my favourite sentiment lol and finished off with a Raspberry Button!

Supplies Used:
Annabelle Stamps:
~Backgrounds By Design 2 Stamp Set
~Sentimental Bluebells Stamp Set(for 'Just A Note' sentiment)
~Rose Satin Ribbon
~3mm Rose Sprinkles
~White Twine
~Raspberry Button

Other:
~White Cardstock
~Black Cardstock
~Black Ink
~Circle Punches

Check out my fellow 'Belles' and see how they used ABS 'Background By Designs'! Their creations will knock your socks off lol!
 
Don't forget AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Sketch Challenge AC163 is still going on for your chance at winning at $15.00 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Stamps Store and you can find the details and the sketch HERE!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Till next time, Take care and have a wonderful weekend!


2 comments:

  1. This is just delightful Kylie! Love your blinged up design! I've had this stamp set in and out of my cart so many times now, next time it's definitely staying in... now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kylie, Therese inspired us both this week LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***