Friday, September 14, 2012

AnnaBelle Stamps 'Say It With...3D Christmas'

Hi Guys,

I hope you're all well and had a wonderful week!

Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog 'Say It With Challenge and this week we have a fun challenge for you and a little 'Sneak Peek' of a NEW set that will be released later today, so be sure to drop by again at 4pm for our New Release Blog Hop!!!

But onto the challenge and this week you need to 'Say It With...



 and here's my take on the challenge:


I created a hanging Christmas Ornament by die cutting(hint, hint lol)my stamped baubles and folding them in half and adhering them together and decorating with some seam binding, beads and bells, yes the bells are back lol!

Supplies Used:
AnnaBelle Stamps:  'Decorated Christmas' Stamp Set, Cuts By Design, Gold Metallic Cord

Other:  SU! Vanilla Cardstock, Cherry Cobbler Ink and Seam Binding, Beads, Gold Bells

Would you like to play along with our 'Say It With...Challenge for you chance at winning a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Stamps Store? Check out the details HERE on how to play, I can't wait to see your take on this fun challenge!

Don't forget to check out my fellow 'Belles' Awesome creations that they have in store for you, get ready to be blown away!!!



Sue W(away on holiday)

Sue K(away on holiday)




Don't forget to call back at 4pm and take part in our New Release Blog Hop, I'll see you then!

Take Care,


5 comments:

  1. This totally made me gasp when I first saw it Kylie, you really set the bar real high on this one... Loving those bells too, I really hope we get to see just a few more as we are coming up to the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Chrissy decoration. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB-U-LOUS!! Love this Kylie...you certainly did set the bar very high this week...and good on you for getting in first ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!! Your eye for detail makes this a beautiful little decoration,......I'd like a small tree covered in these this Christmas LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***