Friday, July 13, 2012

AnnaBelle Stamps New Release

Hi Guys,

Welcome back to AnnaBelle Stamps New Release reveal!

I hope you have enjoy all the creations from our 'Say It In...Red, Green and White Challenge using 'A Beautiful Day'!  So let me introduce you  in full, 'A Beautiful Day'...


Isn't this such a sweet little set!  Love the cute little bird, so cute lol!

So head on over to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog for all the details plus Andrea also has a giveaway!

Thanks for stopping by!  Till next time, have a wonderful weekend and as always, Take Care and Keep Smiling,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***