Thursday, May 3, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge

Hi Guys,

I hope your all well!

I found some spare time to take part in CAS-ual Friday's latest challenge and what a great challenge,  it's all about flowers and everyone loves flowers, well I do but they make me sneeze lol!


So here's my take on CAS-ual Friday's Challenge:


A fairly simply card using AnnaBelle Stamps 'Fanciful Flowers' Stamp Set, this stamp set seems to be my go to stamp set at the moment, I just love the images and the sentiments and the font is just AWESOME!

Supplies Used:

AnnaBelle Stamps 'Fanciful Flowers' Stamp Set, White Card Stock, Cherry Cobble Ink and Seam Binding By Stampin' Up!, Old Olive Ink,  Pin Stripe Embossing Folder, White Button, AnnaBelle Stamps White Twine, Kaszazz Self Adhesive Pearls, Circle Pinch and Spellbinders Dies

A simple card to create that took no time at all lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll 'see' you again on Friday for another AnnaBelle Stamps Challenge!  Till then,

Take Care and Keep Smiling,


9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful project! I'm so glad you joined the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card Kylie! I love this stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Kylie! Love the rich colour of the flower and the texture of the embossed bg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Kylie!! the rich red contrasts so perfectly against the white! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes stunning card Kylie.....Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! Love the pop of red with all that white!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the striking burgundy against the white!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and very elegant Kylie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***