Tuesday, April 17, 2012

AnnaBelle Stamps - Stamp Embellish Create A 3 X 3 Box Tutorial

Hi Guys,

I hope your well and the start of your week is going great for you!

It's Topical Tuesday over at Stamp Embellish Create(a free paper crafting community brought to you by AnnaBelle Stamps)and it's my turn for the weekly tutorial and this time around I have an easy to make 3 X 3 Box that you can use for 3 X 3 cards, treats and gifts for any occasions!



This little box is my favourite thing to create so head over to Stamp Embellish Create and check out my easy tutorial, I also have a very short video that you can watch, just click on to THIS link that will take you to my tutorial!



Thanks so much for stopping by

Have a wonderful week!  See you soon!

Take Care and Keep Smiling,


1 comment:

  1. Looks fabulous from here Kylie! I'm heading over to take a peek!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***