I hope you're all well and had a wonderful week!
It's Friday so that means it's time for another challenge brought to you by AnnaBelle Stamps Blog and this weeks challenge is a fun one, so grab your supplies as you need to 'Say It With...
LOVE twine so I simply love this challenge lol!
So here's my card:
I used my twine and created some lollies/sweets that were so easy to make!
1) Punch out a circle of scrap cardstock or cut out a circle free hand.
2) Cover your circle with adhesive. I used double sided red sticky tape.
3) Starting in the middle wind your twine around in a circular motion and when you come to your last round, apply a little glue and adhere the end to the back of your circle.
4) For the lolly wrappers use some cello but for my wrappers I used a piece of packing that I had. Placed your 'lolly' in the middle and tape the two edges together at the back of your lolly.
5) Twist your two ends and if you like tie a little piece of twine or cotton to keep your ends from unraveling and presto, you have a cute lolly/sweet ready to use in your projects!
Here's a close up of my 'Lollies':
I was inspired to stamp my 'Happy Birthday' sentiment border around my card after seeing Andrea's Awesome Card that I just had to 'CASE" lol!
AnnaBelle Stamps: 'All Squared' and 'Background By Designs-Numbers' Stamp Sets, 1.5mm Red/White Hemp Twine, 1.5mm Lime Hemp Twine, 0.8mm White Hemp Twine
Other: Red and White Cardstock Red and Black Ink, Double Sided Tape, Scrap Plastic Wrapper
So would you like to play along with our AWESOME 'Say It With...Twine' Challenge for your chance at winning a $10.00 Gift Voucher? Here's the guidelines on how to play...
How to play along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post if you have a blog.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to our Stamp Embellish Create social site (you'll need to join) and add the current challenge 'tag' to your photo!
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog or page.- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one. - You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas :)
Need a little inspiration to get you going? Check out my fellow design team members AWESOME creations, they will knock your socks off...
Thanks so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see your Twine creations!
Till next time, Have a wonderful weekend! Take Care and Keep Smiling,