I hope your all well and had a wonderful Christmas and that there were lots of surprises under the Christmas tree for you!
Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Sketch Challenge and this month we are up to Sketch # 45, our last challenge for 2011 and Andrea has designed another wonderful sketch for us!
So here's the sketch:
and here's my card:
My card is quite simple and I stuck to the sketch lol and as you can see no bells, their in retirement till next Christmas roflol!
AnnaBelle Stamps: 'Backgrounds By Design 5' and 'Sentimental Bluebells' Stamp Sets, Browns Petal Pack, Cream Large Mix Pearls
Other: Brown, Pink and Vanilla Cardstock, Brown and Versamark Ink, Spellbinder Dies, Lace
So would you like to play along with us? Here's the guidelines on how to play...
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺
I hope you can play along with us, we always look forward to seeing what you create!!!
Need a little inspiration to get you going? Visit my fellow design team members blogs...
Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll 'see' you again next year lol, I've always wanted to say that lol, till then, Take Care and Keep Smiling and 'HAPPY NEW YEAR'!!!