I hope your all well and had a wonderful week!
It's Friday so that means it's time for another fun AnnaBelle Stamps Blog theme challenge and this week you need to 'Say It In...
A very interesting colour combo lol!
I do have to admit I really struggled with my card this week, I don't know if it was the Yellow or the Lime or the three colours together that stumped me but I marched on and here's what I created lol:
I had to search all over the country(O.K. a little bit exaggerated there lol)to find some Lime cardstock as this is one colour I don't have in my stash and I found a piece that match the AnnaBelle Stamps Apple Green ribbon perfectly, what a bargain lol!
AnnaBelle Stamps: 'Round For Christmas' Stamp Set, Apple Green Satin Ribbon, 3mm Icicle Sprinkles, 6mm Lime Sprinkles, Silver metallic Cord
Other: Lime, Chocolate, Yellow and White Cardstock, Circle Spellbinders Dies, Brown Net Ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Silver Bells
Would you like to play along with us? Here's the guidelines on how to play...
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺
I do hope you can play along with us and we always look forward to seeing your creations!
Need a little inspiration to get you going? Just visit my fellow design team member blogs...
and our Guest Designer
Don't forget to check out our blog hop for your chance at winning 'Round For Christmas'! You can fin all the details and the start of the hop HERE!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Till next time, have a wonderful weekend and Take Care and Keep Smiling,