Hoping your all well and had a wonderful week!
Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog fun theme challenge and this week we have a AWESOME challenge for you to play along with, so you need to 'Say It With A...
I find creating Male cards very hard as I have to stop myself from using lots of 'pretty' embellishments and ribbons, thank goodness for twine lol!!!
So here's my card:
I created my 'rock' card for the younger man but it could also suit that 'older rocker' in our lives lol!
AnnaBelle Stamps: 'Rockin' Instrumental' and 'Background By Design 3' Stamp Sets, 3mm Cherry Sprinkles, Ebony Embossing Powder, Hi-Gloss Clear Embossing Powder, Black Twister Paper Cord
Other: Pre Embossed Card Base, Cherry, Black and White Cardstock, Spellbinders Dies, Versamark and Cherry Ink, Pop Dots
So would you like to join us and take part in this Awesome challenge? Here's the guidelines on how to play...
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺
I do hope you can play along with us and we always look forward to seeing your creations!
Need a little inspiration to get you going? Just visit my fellow design team member blogs...
Thanks so much for stopping by and wishing you all a wonderful weekend! Till next time, Take Care and Keep Smiling,