I hope your all well and everything in your part of the world is going great for you!
Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog fun theme challenge and this week you need to say it in a fun colour combo of...
What a yummy colour combo!
and here's my card:
I made an DL card and I coloured my floral image in with a 'Raspberry' coloured Prisma pencil but it looks like a light Pink colour in the photo lol and my 'Raspberry' cardstock is a lovely textured cardstock and it also doesn't show too well in the photo lol!!!
AnnaBelle Stamps: 'Squared Posies' Stamp Set, 6mm Pumpkin Sprinkles, Orange Twine, Orange Button Mix
Other: Pre Made White DL Card, Raspberry, White and Olive Cardstock, Black Memento Ink, Prisma Coloured Pencils, OMS, Oval Punch
Would you like to play along with us this week? Here's the guidelines on how to play...
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺
I do hope you can play along with us using this fun colour combo and we always look forward to seeing your creations!
Need a little inspiration to get you going? Just visit my fellow design team member blogs...
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you can stop by on Monday for some very exciting AnnaBelle Stamps News!!!
Till then, Take care and Keep Smiling,