Friday, July 1, 2011

AnnaBelle Stamps Say it With...Frames

Hi Guys,

I hope your all well!

Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog fun theme challenge for this week and this week's challenge sure is a fun one as you need to 'Say It With...


So here's my card I created using a frame



I made a window card using some Spellbinders dies and I made a 'frame' using the same dies to go around my window!

Here's a pic of the card closed



I do have to say that I so enjoyed putting my card together and it was fun creating another cute card and I even used my Copics even though we don't get along roflol!

Supplies Used:

AnnaBelle Stamps:  'Lil' Bee' Stamps Set, Mini Chilli Sprinkles, 4mm and 8mm Heart Chilli Sprinkles, 6mm Chilli Sprinkles

Other:  Black, White and Yellow Cardstock, Black Memento Ink, Copics, Spellbinders Dies, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Circle and Scallop Circle Punches, Glossy Accents

So would you like to play along with us this week?  Here's how to play...

About our challenges:

- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.


How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺

So I hope your feeling creative and play along!

Don't forget to visit my fellow Design Team members Blogs to see their AWESOME creations they have in store for you!!!







Guest Designer



Thanks so much for stopping by!
 I do hope that you can stop by on Tuesday as we have a 'Blog Hop' showcasing a Favourite Stamp Set in the AnnaBelle range and a New Release Set plus your chance at winning the new release set lol, so I hope you can join us!
Till then, Have a wonderful weekend, Take Care and Keep Smiling,


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful little frames card Kylie.....Lil Bee was the perfect choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Kylie!! Love the heart wings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super,super cute... lovin your frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very cute Kylie!! I love your style of frame and I would never have thought of combining the yellow and dark blue, but it looks fantastic!!!
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a fun card, and it looks like you won in the fight against the copics, the colouring looks great!
    Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I love "Lil Bee" and the use of the heart sprinkle for the wing is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still loving all your work Kylie :)
    Hope all is well down your neck of the woods...

    Debbie M

    ReplyDelete
  8. your frame is gorgeous, Amazing colours, super cute showcase little bee and the smattering of sprinkles is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***