I do hope this day finds you all well!
Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog fun theme challenge for this week and this weeks challenge is to 'Say It In...
What a fresh, crisp colour combo and I love it lol!
So here's my card:
AnnaBelle Stamps: 'Branch Out' and 'Background By Designs 5' Stamp Sets, 3mm Artichoke Sprinkles, Moss Satin Ribbon, White Twine/Hemp
Here's a pic of AnnaBelle Stamps 'Branch Out' and 'Background By Designs 5' Stamp Sets:
Other: SU! Always Artichoke, Kraft and White Cardstock, SU! Always Artichoke Ink, Versamark Ink, Spellbinders Tags and Lables Dies, 3D Foam Mounting Tape
Would you like to play along with us this week? Here's the guidelines...
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺
So I hope you can play along with us! We love to see your creations each and every week!
There's also still time to join our Blog Hop and you can find all the details HERE!
Need a little inspiration to get you going? Just visit my fellow design team members blogs and be prepared to be blown away!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Till next time, Have a wonderful weekend, Take Care and Keep Smiling,