I hope your week has been great and life is treating you well!
It's Friday so that means it's time for another fun AnnaBelle Stamps Blog theme challenge and this week you need to 'Say It In...'
What a great colour combo to create with!
So here's my card:
I did not include a sentiment on my card as I'm giving this card to my Lil' Monster, Connor (5) to let him know how proud of him I am for trying his best to be a good Lil' Monster lol!
AnnaBelle Stamps: Lil' Monster Stamp Set, Mini Sprinkles in Chilli
Other: SU! Real Red cardstock, White Copic cardstock, copics, Glossy Accents, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Nestabilities Circle Dies, 3D Foam Mounting Tape
So would you like to play along with us this week? here's what you need to do to play along...
How To Play Along :
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Our Sketch Challenge Runs from the last Friday of a month through till the last Friday of the following month.
- Each Friday in between we have themed challenges. To be eligible for the monthly prize of a $20 gift voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps you MUST take part in the sketch challenge AND one of the weekly challenges.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Include a link back to the AnnnaBelle Stamps blog in your post.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 5 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps, but you can play along without them. For those who use AnnaBelle stamps and upload to the Gallery HERE then you will also be in the running to be our Monthly Guest Designer!
So I hope you can play along! We can't wait to see what you create!!!
Need a little inspiration to get you going? Check out my fellow Design Team Members Blogs, you will be amazed by their creativity!
and our AWESOME Guest Designer
Just before I go, just a little reminder that Annabelle Stamps has an AWESOME March Madness Sale going on until the end of March, so check out AnnaBelle Stamps Store and all the wonderful specials Andrea has on offer and grab yourself a bargain or two!
It's nearly New Release time for Annabelle stamps, so stop by on the 13th to see a little Sneak Peek of one of the new sets to be released and come back again on the 15th to see the whole project and stamp set and don't forget you have a chance at winning one of the new sets, so I hope you can stop by then!
Till the 13th, Take care and Keep Smiling,