Friday, December 3, 2010

Say It With...Christmas Scene Baubles

Hi Guys,

I do hope your all well and your week has been a great one for you!

Today is Friday and that means it's time for another fun theme challenge at AnnaBelle
Stamps Blog
and this weeks theme is 'Say It With...Christmas Scene Baubles'



Christmas Scene Baubles is a fun Stamp Set By Annabelle Stamps.
You can mix and match the baubles with the different scenes and sentiments and the images look AWESOME heat embossed in Gold or Silver embossing powder or just inked up in your favourite colored ink!



So here's my card using 'Christmas Scene Baubles'




I used some Old Olive and Real Red Card Stock from Stampin' Up! the DSP is also from Stampin' Up! and I believe it's retired now(which is such a shame lol)

To get my creative mojo going this week I used this weeks sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping and it was such a fun sketch to work with lol!



I followed the sketch and placed my bauble in the bottom left hand side and I have stamped my bauble in Red Ink and stamped the cute trees in some Olive Ink.

I place some 3mm Icicle Sprinkles around my bauble rim and attached a bow made from some Silver cord on top of my bauble.

I stamped my sentiments, 'Peace', 'Love' and 'Joy' in Red and Olive Ink and I wrapped some White Satin Ribbon around my Red scallop border panel.

To finish off my card I placed some gorgeous 6mm Icicle Sprinkles in the top right hand corner of my card!

I do hope you can play along with us again this week and if you don't own AnnaBelle Stamps 'Christmas Scene Baubles' no worries you can still play along, just use any Bauble or Christmas Ornament Stamps you have in your stash!

Once you made your creation just link your project from your blog or on-line gallery at AnnaBelle Stamps Blog, we are so looking forward to seeing what you create!

Need a little inspiration to get you going? Check out my fellow Design Team Members Blogs and be prepared to be blown away lol!

Andrea
Ida
Iwona(Chupa)
Jerusha
Rene
Sue
Teresa
Tiffany

Thanks so much for stopping by! Till next time, Take care and Keep Smiling,





8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Love the colors and papers you used. (Great Layout too). - Wow we both used the same stamps but in very different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fabulous card Kylie!!! Love the layout and your colours too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kylie! Love the layout and your traditional colours!
    Hugs,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretation of the sketch Kylie. Pretty Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Kylie. I love the dew drops in different sizes. Just may have to get some of those. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your design paper you used! this is a great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***