Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tag Swap # 2

Hello all my crafty friends,
I do hope your all well!

Here's my tags from the other international tag swap I was in.
They are pretty much the same as my previous tags as I used the things that were already on my desk from my other tags(I was too lazy to tidy up and I work better and am more creative in a mess lol)and a few other bits and pieces lol!

This tag swap was hosted by Lisa and the theme was 'May Flowers' and the added challenge was to incorporate the colour red, once again their fairly simple as I was worried about postage lol!

So here's my tags lol




and here's another pic lol



For this tag I used the same stamps, inks and Rose organza ribbon as in my previous tags and I also distressed them.

I use some red ruffled ribbon along the bottom of the tags and place the cream Rose organza ribbon on top, I place some red and pink flowers on the corners of the picture and punched out some green leaves from a very, very old Carl punch, I really need to up date to a stunning Martha Stewart leaf punch lol, I used a paint brush to place some Pearl Glimmer Mist on the flowers for a little sparkle.

I punched some red butterflies with my SU! butterfly punch and sponged around the edges with some Walnut stain ink and stamped my script stamp in Black stazon ink onto some acetate and punched them out with my butterfly punch and used a tiny bit of foam to stick them on and placed some tiny gems in the centre.

I finished of my tag by using some Red satin ribbon and tied some pale Pink organza ribbon into a bow and used another dainty love heart charm hanging from my bow with a few jumps rings and a cute little black safety pin!

I have just one little tip for you, when you do lots of stamping with stazon ink, I highly recommend that you stamp in a well ventilated area, after stamping nearly 60 tags in one hit at 2 o'clock in the morning..
I was wondering why I've got a blinding headache and feeling a little funny lol, well that will teach me lol!!!
Once I get my swap tags back, I will show you, I'm so looking forward to getting them!

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you'll call back again soon! Till then, Take Care, Hugs and Smiles,
~Kylie~


5 comments:

  1. Kylie - these are as gorgeous as the first ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie, Your tags are just beautiful!! It is so much fun to be in swaps and it will be great to see what you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie - just love what you've done with these tags! Again they look just so elegant! Can't wait to see all you get back!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lot of stunning tags Kylie. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***