Tuesday, June 15, 2010

AnnaBelle Stamps New Stamp Release!



Hello all my crafty friends!

I'm so excited to tell you about AnnaBelle Stamps NEW Stamp Sets that are soon to be released and there is something for everyone, it's going to be an exciting month for AnnaBelle Stamps and I hope you can join in on all the excitement as there are some AWESOME prizes to be won!

Here's the details on how to win!!!

To be entered into the draw:

1. Grab our blinkie from the sidebar on the AnnaBelle Blog and place on your blog. You just need to copy and paste the text underneath the blinkie into a html gadget. (In blogger click Design then click add gadget and select HTML/Javascript) and remember to link your post to the AnnaBelle blog!

2. Please tell your friends about the new release and previews starting 22nd of June in a post!

3. Become a follower of AnnaBelle Stamps blog if you aren't already :) You don't want to miss out on the fun and giveaways!

4. Add a link to your post spreading the word with Inlinkz that can be found at AnnaBelle Stamps Blog.

The contest ends 12.00pm AEST Monday, June 21st!!


Previews of the NEW Stamp Set By AnnaBelle Stamps begin Tuesday the 22nd of June 2010and I do hope you can stop by and have a look!

So I hope you all can join in on all the fun and the design team has been super busy creating and we are all looking forward to showing you all the NEW yummy products, your gonna LOVE it!

Good Luck!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week, Take Care, Hugs and Smiles,
~Kylie~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***