Thursday, August 27, 2009

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge # 12


Hi Guys,

Hope your week is going great!

Mine has been a good one well sort off lol, I've been trying all week to make a card and nothing was working for me, cleaned up my messy craft desk and can't find a thing(I think I'm more creative in a mess lol)spilt my container of Dazzling Diamonds onto the floor and broke my Making memories paper trimmer(picture a grown woman in her thirties throwing a fit and stomping her feet like a two year old...not a pretty site roflol)

Anyway, amongst my mess I managed to make a card for Keesh's Inkspirations Sketch Challenge and I love, love, love this sketch. So here's my card



Most Products Used By Stampin' Up!
~Together Forever Stamp Set and Forever Flowers Wheel
~Basic Black and Whisper White Card Stock
~Basic Black and Versamark Ink
~Silver Embossing Powder and Heat Gun
~Nesties Oval and Scallop Oval Dies
~Silver Cord
~Black Sheer Ribbon
~Silver Rings Charms
~3D Foam
~Kaisercraft Clear Gems

I love black and white together. I don't think my card turned out to bad considering the strange week I've had lol!

Don't forget to check out Andrea's Stampin' Moments as Andrea has a Design Team call on for her exciting new venture, AnnaBelle Stamps.
You can find all the details HERE

Enjoy the rest of your week! See ya soon, Take Care, Hugs,
~Kylie~


20 comments:

  1. Turned out fabulous! It sure is a good sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just gorgeous! Its so elegant and wow! TFS xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this for a wedding card, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Kylie! I love how you have layered the ribbon and accent over the wheeled image, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a beautiful elegant card. You could sell cards like that easily. I keep resisting buying that set and you're not helping, LOL.
    What a shocker of a week, I would've cried when if I spilt the diamonds. Was upset enough when I knocked over my embossing powder but at least I could scrape most of it off the desk.
    Hope your week gets better,
    Cheers,
    Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, (simple elegance) and I've always loved that set! It's just gorgeous.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - classy and elegant TFS xxxx
    Becxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Kylie - such an elegant card - perfect!!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning Kylie! I just LOVE what you have done with the sketch, it is so classy! Thanks for playing. Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kylie - this is awesome - I LOVE IT. What a great take on Keesh's sketch. I feel as you do, I seem to do better when my crafting desk is a mess - why does it work out that way :) Hope you have a better one this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Kylie. Love that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful Kylie. I love that set and love the idea of stamping it in black and white! Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so funny, KYLIE! I would have loved to have seen you running around throwing a fit! TOO FUNNY!

    That would suck bashing the dazzling diamonds on the floor, though! UGH!! I probably would have reacted in the same fashion, so don't feel too bad!

    Hopefully today will bring you a better start to this week!

    Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  14. I cased your card last night Kylie with a couple of minor changes. I needed a wedding card and your design was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kylie, really like the colors. the card looks elegant, great job. Blessings and Hugs Renee

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this card Kylie, so pretty and effective with the black and white. Just stunning!:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card - very elegant , and the black and white look great. Maybe I should throw a few tantrums, then turn out cards of this quality - "Great job!" as my grandson would say, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish I had seen this when I was making wedding cards Kylie, as I would surely have cased this one!! LOL It is purely gorgeous!!!

    Debbie M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***