Friday, February 6, 2009

Mojo # 72


Hi Guys,
Hope your week was great!

Just a quick post this afternoon I'm so behind in everything so I'm taking a breather for an hour so I though I'll post my card for Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge # 72.
Love this sketch, love all the scallops lol!

So here's my card



Most Products Used By Stampin' Up!
~One Of A Kind and Think Happy Thoughts Stamp Sets
~Purely Pomegranate, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White and Close To Cocoa Card Stock
~Berry Bliss DSP
~Purely Pomegranate, Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery and Versamark Ink
~Boho Blossom, Scallop Circle, 1 1/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle and Scallop Edge Punches
~Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched Ribbon
~Mat Pack and Paper Piecer
~Self Adhesive Pearls From Kaisercraft

So that's my card, Hope you like it!
Oh well back to the house work lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by, Have a wonderful weekend and if you live in my part of the woods keep cool lol!
Till next time, Take care, Hugs and Smiles
~Kylie~


9 comments:

  1. It's very pretty Kylie! - Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Kylie, I bet this card is really prettier IRL. The colours dont show up so well on my screen but I love your layout and all the little punched flowers - ssshhhh I am a wee bit partial to flowers LOL! You do such beautiful work! Try to stay cool you poor girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card luv the colours, flowers look fab, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie.......this is just so beautiful! I love everything about it.
    And for the record.........Jean is more than "a wee bit" partial to flowers! roflol

    Hope your soaking in a pool of ice!

    Karen
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the great colors and the images. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kylie,
    Another wonderful card.
    Keep cool only one day to go now, living in the Adelaide Hills and this wind I hope there is no fires today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, I really like the colours,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like all those flowers Kylie and the sentiment I just love. A very pretty card. Smiles Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh pretty Kylie. Lovely card once again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***