Friday, November 7, 2008

Catalogue 'Caseing'

Hello and Happy Friday.
The weekend is nearly here, you little beauty lol!
At the moment I've lost my mo-jo(love that word lol)and I was still in the mood to do some card making as it's a very dull day here in Adelaide.
So I grabbed my old Stampin' Up! catty from last year(2007-2008)and had a look through and came across a card using the Peaceful Wishes Stamp Set on page 23, so here is my take on the card


All products by Stampin' Up!
~Peaceful Wishes Stamp Set
~Brocade Blue, Bravo Burgundy and Whisper White Card Stock
~Barocade Blue and Bravo Burgundy Markers
~ Hodgepodge Hardware, Dazzling Diamonds and Bravo Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon

and while I was on a roll, I grabbed this years catty and 'cased' the Peaceful Wishes card from page 31 and changed it a bit to use products I had on hand and this is what I came up with

All products by Stampin' Up!
~Peaceful Wishes Stamp Set
~Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Whisper White Card Stock
~Old Olive and Chocolate Chip Ink
~Very Vanilla, Grosgrain Ribbon and Dimensionals

Very easy cards to make. I have to remember to use my catty more often for inspiration, a great tool sitting on my desk right under my nose lol!
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend. Take Care, Hugs and smiles,
~Kylie~


1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***