Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Christmas Planner

Hi Guys,
Hope your having a wonderful week. I have my first Christmas Stamp A Stack(SAS)in a few weeks and I've been in the middle of making some door prizes. I really like the Christmas Planners that you see on splitcoaststampers and thought they would make a great door prize and want to keep everything Christmas themed lol!

So here is what I came up with

The Planner is made from a foolscape Manila file folder. I used Dashing DSP and Real Red Card Stock and cut out the Poinsettia from the Season Of Joy stamp set and printed the 'Christmas Planner' onto Very Vanilla Card Stock and some Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon and a few Pearls for some embellishments.

This pic is showing the inside and the inserts

In the four pockets I have put a list for Notes, Christmas Card List, Receipts and Christmas Shopping List. You could always add a Small Calendar, Post It Notes or a little pocket to put postage stamps etc

This next pic shows all the inserts

I printed the list onto A4 printer paper and cut to size and they are held together with tiny bulldog clips(they are so cute lol)and I covered them in matching Dashing DSP and a little Real Red Ribbon. I made the Receipts holder out of a DL(business size) envelope and covered it with Dashing DSP and Real Red Ribbon and placed some Dashing Inside the envelope and used my 1 3/8" Circle Punch.
I was very happy how the Christmas Planner turned out!

Here is another Christmas Planner I made with More Dashing DSP in different colours








If you have any questions or need any more info, just send me an e-mail and I'll be more than happy to answer your questions!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your week! Hugs and Smiles,
~Kylie~


8 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC IDEA KYLIE!!

    I just sent you an email - where did you get those file folders from?

    Karen
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie, your planners are just fab! Going to check out your video now! Thanks for sharing.
    K-xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kylie. You've been busy. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie - Just discovered you! Fantastic job with your video - I just love it!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea and I can't wait to try it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea Kylie and love your versions. Will definitely think about making some of these for next Christmas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi kylie
    i would love the insturctions or dimentions i have a4 manilla folders would these be too small or do they have to be FC. thankyou jane
    scrappybilby@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have the instructions for this. It is to cute
    Stacy
    kokomonk@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***