Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mailbox!




Hi Guys, sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've been busy doing life things(if that makes sense lol)As promised here is my mailbox that I altered. I was lucky enough to buy a kit of Karen(luv to stamp)and this is what I came up with. To be honest, I just think this is the cutest little thing ever! It even comes with some little note cards. I was going to give this away, but I fell in love with it so I'm going to keep it! I even got to make a cute little note book that I made with my bind-it-all with leftover card stock, ribbon and stamped images. All products are from Stampin' Up!
Sorry this is only a short and sweet blog entry. Thanks for stopping by, Till next time, Take Care and Keep Smiling.
~Kylie~


6 comments:

  1. Veeerrrryyy Cute!!! Great job!

    Debbie M

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! OMG! OMGGGGG!!! Kylie this is just FANTASTIC!!! You did such a great job with it! I too was going to give my demo one away BUT I just cant bear to part with it! They truely are the most gorgeous things ever! I am so glad you enjoyed doing it!

    Karen
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous mailbox Kylie. I love mine too and the little notelets.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***