Monday, January 14, 2008

Quick Card!


Hi, Hope you all had a lovely Monday. I'm trying to make space for all my new goodies, and as I was tiding my craft space I came across some stickers and papers I brought a few weeks ago that I forgot I even brought lol! So this card 'idea' popped into my mind and I just had to make it and it only took me 5 minutes to make and I was quite happy with the end result!
RECIPE:White Card Stock, K&Company pattern paper, K&Company glitter stickers, K&Company glitter chipboard shapes and white Grosgrain ribbon!
So I'm off now to finish cleaning a big mess(hopefully I don't get side tracked again lol) Till next time, Take Care and Keep Smiling, (((hugs))) Kylie XX


1 comment:

  1. Love this card Kylie!! Cards that are quick easy and elegant are always winners with me! lol

    Karen
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***