Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Stampin' Up! Order



Hi Guys, I ordered some great stuff from Stampin' Up! so I'm going to brag lol!
The stamps set I got are
-Simply Said
-Sincere Salutations
-Bud Basics
-Blooming With Happiness(Hostess Set)
-Birthday Whimsy(Sale-A-Bration free set)
-Lots Of Thoughts(Sale-A-Bration free set)
-Friendship Blooms(Sale-A-Bration free set)
My other goodies I got are
-Stamp-A-Ma-Jig
-Punch 1 3/8 inch circle
-Punch 1 1/4 inch circle
-Punch Round Tab
-Stampin' Spots(Soft Subtles)
-Whisper White CS
-Soft Subtles CS
I'm a lucky girl lol! I was lucky enough to get money for my birthday(2 days before Christmas)and for Christmas so this is what I got! I can't wait to have a proper play. It's a bit hard when you have a little one who has sticky fingers lol!
Thanks for stopping by. Till next time Take Care and Keep Smiling, (((hugs))) Kylie XX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***